Wednesday, November 5, 2008

God Bless President Obama!


I am overwhelmed with emotion this morning. Tears are flowing from my eyes. Not from sadness but joy overwhelming joy. I never thought I, my children, my family would ever see a Black Man as President. It proves that this country is moving on from the nonsense and ignorance that has held our country hostage for so long. Young and old alike have said enough. Thank you , thank you, thank you. This was the first election that I opened my wallet to contribute to a campaign. Why was this so important, because I had hope that this man was given to the country for a reason. He will deliver us from the dark cloud that has blinded us for so long. He is a decent, fresh individual who was consistant with his vision for our country. He will lead us to greatness once again. At this moment I am truly proud to be an American! GO OB, God Bless President Obama!

1 comment:

Jennifer R.D. said...

Hi Kimberly,
Our whole family was jumping up and down with joy that night, too! Hope at last- woo-hoo!
Big hugs,
Jennifer R.D.