Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Greetings from MAX and BAILEY


Well I am always reading other peoples blogs and find that they often talk about their families and things they enjoy doing etc. etc. etc. So I thought I would post my two little babies on the site and periodically post their shananagins. Because believe me life with two schnauzers is never boring.

Max is my oldest he is black and silver and will be 12 this year. He does have a heart condition but my younger one keeps him active. He is a bit spoiled for me and wants to always go with me in the car (and doesn't even like it), in my bedroom anywhere I go in the house. The best thing about him is he is always will to please, when we got my younger one he was indifferent but never intolerant. I think he was trying to make a good impression for me. (smile)


Bailey is my younger one he is solid black and definitely holds the second child syndrome title. When he was a young puppy, I wasn't sure we would ever be friends. Now, I can't imagine my world without him. He's headstrong, noisy, protective and did I mention SPOILED. But he does have one redeeming quality he is very cuddly and loves to snuggle with me or any member of the family. He wants so badly to take rank over Max, but believe me Max ain't having it.


I get a big kick out of when they come upstairs there is one large pillow for them to lay on. If Max gets there first he sprawls over the whole thing and Bailey is left to squeeze onto any corner he will fit. As for Bailey he is always courteous and makes room for Max. Go figure.

No comments: