Wednesday, January 3, 2007

One New Year's Resolution Down

It was my goal to set up a blog page for the coming new year (2007). I guess I have done it. Well with a little help from my hubby. I am not sure I will be able to post everyday but I will do my best, life is a little quiet right now. :o) My next New Year Resolution is to organize my studio. Wow, this is worst than the weight loss thing. I have been buried in my studio for two day so far and I feel like my progress is still beyond reach. I never knew paper goods could get so out of control. But I won't give up. I plan on having this baby in shape by the end of the month. Wish me luck. Anyhow, good luck to all of you who made NYR. Hang in there.
Peace,
Kimberly

1 comment:

Jennifer R.D. said...

Hi Kimberly,
I am impressed that you accomplished your blogging resolution! How is the studio overhaul going? I made out on the grab bag! I didn't know you had only been doing altered arts for a year? Me too!
Big hugs girlfriend!
Jennifer R.D.