Friday, January 5, 2007



I am still feeling my way around a bit. But I uploaded this image of a postcard I altered for a swap awhile ago. I simply fell hard for the altered arts. I know there are many of us out there that try many different things just to see if we like them. Some we do for a while and others we kick to curb immediately. Well, I started my altered art experience last year roaming the net and came upon BMuse's group. It looked like fun so I made my first 3 ATCs and traded 1. It was true love from there. How wonderful to collect such small pieces of someones creativity and imagination. The plan is to collect as many as I can and hang them gallery style near my entry way or maybe my powder room (to keep visitors from peeking elsewhere) :o). Anywho enjoy the art.

Peace,

Kimberly

1 comment:

K said...

Fantastic! Love your art!