Saturday, July 3, 2010

Hot Fun in the Summertime

Just got back from giving my sinuses a vacation. How does that work? I went to Scottsdale AZ for a week. I just have to say 2 things, beautiful city and I could breathe. I was taken back at how lovely that area of Arizona was. We drove from Las Vegas to Scottsdale and it was fabulous. We stayed at the beautiful Pheonician Hotel and Resort. I have never been before but one thing is guaranteed, I will be back. I had fun visiting the art museums, shops and the very very cool stamp stores and their owners. The city people were wonderful and friendly. I want to thank both proprietors of the Frenzy Stamper and the Creative Quest for keeping my creative juices flowing while on vacation. If you go to Scottsdale stop in their shops you won't come out empty handed. Guaranteed. I can attest to that. (hee hee hee) For me, this was one of my favorite vacations. "Hot Fun In The Summertime"!

No comments: