Thursday, July 26, 2007

PUTTING WHAT WE SELL TO GOOD USE!


If I ever say I never sell anything on there again smack me. I had one of the most successful weekends ever selling on there. I was singing all the way to post office. I love EBAY. I just happened to sitting at the computer and decided to browse the site. Hmm, after looking over some of the different items people had for sale. I went digging in my closet for an old designer handbag and some designer jewelry I had laying around. After a little picture work, wallah. Three days later I am off to the post office and my PayPal account had some cobwebs removed. I am a happy camper. Well off to the art supply store. I hope you didn't think I would spend the money on anything else. I did pick up a wonderful new magazine that I hope will inspire me to recreate my blog. Its by Somerset Studio "Artful Blogging". It looks very cool and extremely inspirational. I'm sure I will put it to good use. Happy Crafting.

No comments: