Monday, March 12, 2007

SOME DAYS JUST END BETTER THAN OTHERS

This just happened to be one of those days. Over the weekend I was really down in the dumps, I mean really over the edge. I know some people may experience this when they reach a certain place on their timetable. But honestly, I felt like I was stranded on an island. The worst part yet, no one was even looking for me. Rough huh?

Well anyway, I woke up this morning and kicked myself into gear for Art day. Which was very successful. I had to create 9 ATCs for a Faith Ringgold swap. I then received a call from someone I hadn't heard from in over 6 months. Best of all I received a Secret Sister Birthday Package from one of my Friends thru Art, Ms. Carolyn Hoobler. She really outdid herself. Her gift was filled with delightful ethnic treats to alter cards and books with as well as my favorite M&Ms. Best of all was a beautiful box that she created just for me. It really had a special meaning. The box has 3 little girls on top and they remind me of my sisters and myself when we were growing up. I was the youngest. How did she know? Big quodos for that!
This was a delightful day and get this it was Monday!
Peace,
Kimberly

No comments: