Thursday, February 1, 2007

Monday Art Day A Success


How delightful it is that all but 1 of my cards are spoken for. I really would like to thank all the interest that I had for my PlayDay Cards. Everyone was so kind with their comments. I do have one card unspoken for and that is card #8. So its first come first serve like before. I will be posting new art in a few days.


On to other news, a few posts back I spoke of someone I knew who suffered a debilitating illness on New Year's. Well I am delighted to say she has made a miraculous recovery. She does still have a long road ahead, but she's still with us. Which definitely reaffirms my belief in the power of prayer. Thank you Lord!


Feel free to share your comments and thoughts with me. But the rule is to keep it close to art. Please no ads or wacky entries. I won't read them. They will just be ignored or deleted. Thank you.


Have a blessed weekend. I will be off teaching a class. Here's a picture of one of the pages I will be showing how to create.

Peace,

Kimberly

1 comment:

K said...

love your art! thanks for sharing!