Friday, September 10, 2010

Tennessee or Bust!


Well, I am about to embark on my next road trip to Tennessee. I am traveling with my Sofa King Cool Girls for a week of Crafting, Exploring and just plan acting a fool. I will state this now, what happens in TN stays in TN. (hee hee hee) Well, we will share some of the visit. I am so excited. We each will be teaching an art technique and then off to find some flea markets, outlets and antique malls. Wow, the week will probably fly by. I am blessed to have such a cool set of artsy friends. I will be sharing more on my return.

3 comments:

peggy gatto said...

Have fun kimberly!!!
peggy in CA
I had the best time with you at artfuljourney!
I am taking the jesse reno class in 2011!

kimberly said...

Hi Kimberly
Saw your work and thought it was beautiful! You should check out my book "Collage Playground" on Amazon.com - lots of similar styles and of course the name!
Take care,
Kimberly Santiago

kimberly said...

Hi Kimberly
Saw your work and thought it was beautiful. You should check out my book "Collage Playground" on Amazon.com or at the bookstore.

Lots of similar style and of course the name.
Take care,
Kimberly Santiago