Monday, February 26, 2007

It's Been A While

Here are some new atcs for trade: The Starlight Lounge Series

If you would like to trade for them:

1) Party Girl

2) Starlight Lounge

3) Sassy Sharona

4) She's so Cool


It has been a while, but I am among the living. Gosh, I have been so busy. Busy doing what you might ask. Well, for starters I help out in Suze Weinberg's Design Studio and its been busy. I also recently taught an altered book class there. It was fun. The ladies really showed their creativity and enjoyed the various background techniques I demonstrated for them. Plus, I've been trying to create art in between these things as well as think of new ideas. Do you think my brain is on overload yet? ;o) Its all fun and keeps me on my creative toes.

Well, I will see you all soon.

Kimberly

No comments: